Deb's Harvest Rice
- 4 cups cooked brown rice
- 3 apples, peeled and diced
- 1 small sweet onion, chopped
- 1/2 C. water chestnuts, drained and sliced
- 1/2 C. slivered almonds (can substitute cashew halves)
- 2 tsp. soy sauce (Many avoid soy sauce, because it is fermented. You can replace soy sauce with lemon juice)
- Mix all ingredients
- cook on Low until warmed through.
- Serves 4 to 6.
Thanks for your Harvest Rice recipe Deb!
For more information about Daniel's Fast, check out these pages at our Daniel Fast Diet website:
Share your Daniel's Fast Diet comments, advice, questions, answers, encouragement and recipes!
Daniel Fast Recipes | Daniel Fast Food List to Avoid | Daniel Fast Food List to Enjoy | Answers to Daniel Fast Questions | Instructions: How to do a Daniel Fast | Daniel Fast Resources | Daniel Fast Blog | Daniel Fast Scriptures | Daniel Fast Tips | Daniel Fast Comments