Books about the Daniel Fast Diet
Books by Elmer Towns
- Elmer Towns The Daniel Fast for Spiritual Breakthrough is the best book about the Daniel Fast. This powerful spiritual discipline of fasting is bringing spiritual revival to followers of Jesus Christ. Elmer Towns digs deeper into the Daniel Fast, a popular form of fasting today. The Daniel Fast is named after the prophet Daniel, who participated in his partial fast to prove the power of God.
- Fasting For Spiritual Breakthrough, by Rev. Elmer Towns, was published in 1996. It is the first book that explained the Daniel Fast for application today. He describes nine Biblical fasts, including our favorite version of the Daniel Fast. Learn how fasting can strengthen your faith and draw you closer to God, helping you to be a true overcomer in Christ.
- Study Guide to Fasting For Spiritual Breakthrough: A Guide to Nine Biblical Fasts tells you what pages to read from the book above, then gives discussion questions to apply the lesson to your life and fasting experience. It is good for groups doing the Daniel Fast together.
- The Beginner's Guide to Fasting explains the basic teachings of fasting.
- Fasting for Financial Breakthrough sheds a spiritual light on one of the biggest problems facing Christians today, our need to put the role of money in a proper perspective and how to solve our money problems.
More books about the Daniel Fast
- The Daniel Fast: Feed Your Soul, Strengthen Your Spirit, and Renew Your Body is a popular version of the Daniel Fast created by Susan Gregory. Published in Dec. 2009, it is a more limited Daniel Fast than the Elmer Towns' 1996 version of the Daniel Fast. Susan doesn't allow herbal teas, or sweeteners, like raw honey. We prefer the Elmer Towns Daniel Fast
- The Diet of Daniel: a 10 day diet to blessed health, weight loss, and fitness: A 10 Day Diet to Blessed Health, Weight Loss, and Fitness (Paperback) by Ernest Edsel, J.D., the founder of Fitness Ministries. F.M. promotes Bible-based health and fitness. Ernest is a dynamic speaker. He has lectured at: leading corporations, law firms, and graduate schools.
- The Ultimate Guide to the Daniel Fast is an inspiring resource for Christians who want to pursue a more intimate relationship with God through the 21-day commitment to prayer and fasting known as the Daniel Fast. As you deny yourself certain foods, you will embrace healthier eating habits. You'll also discover a greater awareness of God's presence. Author Kristen Feola explains the Daniel Fast in easy-to-understand language. She provides 21 thought-provoking Daniel Fast devotionals. She also shares more than 100 tasty, easy-to-make Daniel Fast recipes. Feola helps you structure the fast, so you can spend less time thinking about what to eat and more time focusing on God. You will also discover that 'to fast' means 'to feast' on God's powerful Word.
- God's Chosen Fast by Arthur Wallis is a comprehensive survey of fasting as presented in the Bible. Wallis does three things: First he pleads for the renewal of fasting in the church; Second, he tells us the benefits of fasting; and Finally, he tells us how to fast.
- Whole grain cookbooks
- More books about fasting
Daniel Fast Cookbooks
- The Daniel's Fast Cookbook We enjoy the recipes in our Daniel's Fast Cookbook all year round. Grace and Lynda did a great job putting it together. It is also endorsed by Elmer Towns, our favorite Daniel Fast author. This Daniel Fast cookbook explains how to use the Daniel Fast to draw closer to God with chapters such as: It's Not All About the Food and Power of Prayer and Fasting. Other topics addressed include: Nutritional Concerns, Corporate Fasting, Daniel Fast Friendly Restaurants, Stores and Products, as well as Foods for Personal Conviction. The recipes in this cookbook are strictly vegan: NO Dairy, NO Eggs and absolutely no animal products. This cookbook includes pictures, full explanations and a guide to the Daniel Fast for 10 days, 21 days, Lent or a healthy Vegan Lifestyle.
- Vegan Planet Cookbook by Robin Robertson With 400 recipes, this is probably the biggest vegan (no animal products-meaning dairy- and egg-free) cookbook on the market. It's also one of the best.
- Hallelujah Diet cookbooks These are very good sources for eating during and after your Daniel Fast. The Hallelujah Diet is basically the Daniel Fast as a continuing lifestyle.
- Vegan cookbooks at our Daniel Fast store
Please do not post this copyrighted information in any form at another website. You may print copies for free distribution, with credit to http://www.christ-web.com/missions/farho/daniel-fast.
Please do not post this copyrighted information in any form at another website. You may print copies for free distribution, with credit to http://DanielDietFast.com.
Daniel Fast Recipes | Daniel Fast Food List to Avoid | Daniel Fast Food List to Enjoy | Answers to Daniel Fast Questions | Instructions: How to do a Daniel Fast | Daniel Fast Resources | Daniel Fast Blog | Daniel Fast Scriptures | Daniel Fast Tips | Daniel Fast Comments