Daniel Fast Diet Menus?
My actual question was in regards to daily nutritional requirements. Would it be possible for you to outline what a day (food wise) in the life of a person on the Daniel Fast should look like? I know that if I eat just fruit and veggies all day long, my sugar levels would be sky high. So, to bring proper balance of nutrition, legumes, whole grains (making complete protiens), fruits, veggies, and seeds are critical in this type of fast. I am not sure how many servings of each in a day I should have. I personally do not have any kind of health problems that would require alterations to the fast, I just want to do it right in the eyes of my Father... Thank you so much for taking the time to consider answering my question.. Also, is fresh ground pepper acceptable? CandaceThanks for your questions Candice. You (and other readers) are probably more of an expert in nutrition than I am! Please send us your Daniel Fast Diet menu ideas!
Yes, you need a variety of fruit, vegetables, legumes, etc. in your diet. I do that by eating about every three hours.
- Breakfast: oatmeal cooked with some raisins in microwave with citrus fruit, i.e. orange or grapefruit
- Morning snack: small banana with my awesome peanut butter mix
- Lunch: one of the great recipes at our recipe page
- Afternoon snack: apple with almonds and/or other nuts
- Snack-like supper: open face whole grain bread with natural peanut butter
- Evening snack: small banana or apple with my awesome peanut butter mix
For more information about Daniel's Fast, check out these pages at our Daniel Fast Diet website:
Share your Daniel's Fast Diet comments, advice, questions, answers, encouragement and recipes!
Daniel Fast Recipes | Daniel Fast Food List to Avoid | Daniel Fast Food List to Enjoy | Answers to Daniel Fast Questions | Instructions: How to do a Daniel Fast | Daniel Fast Resources | Daniel Fast Blog | Daniel Fast Scriptures | Daniel Fast Tips | Daniel Fast Comments