Melissa's yummy crepe pancake type breakfast bread
Invite us over when you are making a batch of these! I would top them with some natural peanut butter.
- Take a banana put it in baggie and mush it. Add 1 T canola oil, mush it all together.
- 1 c wheat flour. (I used freshly ground whole wheat pastry berries.)
- 1/8 t sea salt
- soy milk -add to desired consistency
- Mix flour and salt, then add mushed banana mixture and enough soy milk to make it a pretty thin consistency. (Thinner than pancake batter)
- Use oil in pan so it doesn't stick.
- Cook over medium heat.
Daniel Fast Recipes | Daniel Fast Food List to Avoid | Daniel Fast Food List to Enjoy | Answers to Daniel Fast Questions | Instructions: How to do a Daniel Fast | Daniel Fast Resources | Daniel Fast Blog | Daniel Fast Scriptures | Daniel Fast Tips | Daniel Fast Comments