Christmas can be a difficult time of the year. Let's laugh a little to relieve the stress of the yuletide pressure. Proverbs 17:22 "A merry heart does good like a medicine."
- What do they call Santa's helpers?
- What do you call Santa Claus after he's fallen into a fireplace?
- Who sings "Love Me Tender" and makes Christmas toys?
Santa's little Elvis
- Which of Santa's reindeers needs to mind his manners the most?
- What did the Gingerbread Man put on his bed?
A cookie sheet
- What reindeer has the cleanest antlers?
- What is the cow's holiday greeting?
- What does Santa like to eat?
A jolly roll
- Where do Santa's reindeers like to stop for lunch?
- What does Santa say when he is sick?
OH OH NO!
- If athletes get athlete's foot, what do astronauts get?
- How does Santa Claus take pictures?
With his North Pole-aroid
- What do you call the fear of getting stuck while sliding down a chimney?
- What do you call a cat on the beach at Christmas time?
- Why does Santa Claus go down the chimney on Christmas Eve?
Because it soots him
- What can Santa give away and still keep?
- Why do giraffes get Christmas gifts every year?
They are so good that they'll stick their necks out for anyone.
- Why did the elf push his bed into the fireplace?
He wanted to sleep like a log.
- What do elves learn in school?
- What nationality is Santa Claus?
- Why does Scrooge love Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer?
Because every buck is dear to him.
- What do you call a bunch of grandmasters of chess bragging about their games in a hotel lobby?
Chess nuts boasting in an open foyer
- How do sheep in Mexico say Merry Christmas?
- What do you call people who are afraid of Santa Claus?
- Why does Santa have three gardens?
So he can ho-ho-ho.
- What do you get when you cross a snowman with a snake?
- What do you get when you cross an archer with a gift-wrapper?
- What do snowmen eat for breakfast?
- What did Adam say on the day before Christmas?
It's Christmas, Eve
- What did Tarzan sing at Christmas time?
- Why was Santa's little helper depressed?
Because he had low elf esteem.
- What is the difference between the Christmas alphabet and the ordinary alphabet?
The Christmas alphabet has No L.