Praying: Citroen Berlingo
We're considering purchasing a Citroen Berlingo. It is the same as a Peugeot Partner. They are assembled in Spain. Makes the price lower. Mechanics say it is best to get one from France.
Citroen Berlingo Multispace 2003-2010 Specs from Honest John
- Engine: 1.4i: 0-60 14.2 seconds; top speed 94mph; combined economy 7.5 litres/100km (37.7mpg); CO2 emissions 176g/km.
- Standard specification:- Variable ratio power steering, five three-point seatbelts; five adjustable head restraints; 60:40 bi-folding rear seats; rev counter; Multiplex wiring; colour coded cloth seat covers; drawer under drivers seat (not on our car...); rear floor cubbies; front door bins; ceiling nets (what are these?); auxiliary 12v socket; cupholders; remote central locking and immobiliser; automatic door locking above 6mph; speed sensitive wipers and radio volume(??); rear wiper activated by selecting reverse gear(??); driver’s airbag; front seatbelt pre-tensioners; acoustic floorpan to cut road noise.
- Length: 4,137 mm
- Width:1,724 mm
- Height: 1,810 – 1,819 mm
- Luggage capacity (seats up): 624 litres
- Luggage capacity (seats folded): 2,800 litres
- Kerb weight: 1,204-1,311 kg
- Braked Towing Capacity: 900-1,100 kg
"Just two small criticisms: Drivers with big feet might find themselves pressing more than one pedal at once. And there's no automatic. But, hey, you can't have everything, even though Citroen gives you more for less than any other car maker."Please pray that we would make a good decision.