Some Christian Clichés
- God wants spiritual fruit, not religious nuts.
- Dear God, I have a problem, it's Me.
- Growing old is inevitable ... growing UP is optional.
- There is no key to happiness. The door is always open.
- Silence is often misinterpreted but never misquoted.
- Do the math .. count your blessings.
- Faith is the ability to not panic.
- Laugh every day, it's like inner jogging.
- If you worry, you didn't pray . If you pray, don't worry.
- As a child of God, prayer is kind of like calling home everyday.
- Blessed are the flexible for they shall not be bent out of shape.
- The most important things in your house are the people.
- When we get tangled up in our problems, be still. God wants us to be still, so He can untangle the knot.
- A grudge is a heavy thing to carry.
- He who dies with the most toys is still dead.