Links for mission and church partnership and collaboration.
These are links to Missions and organizations which are providing tools for working together to reach the world with the good news of Jesus Christ. The focus is on partnerships that will glorify God and seek and save the lost.
This page contains links to other Internet sites. These links are not endorsements of any products or services in such sites, and no information in such site has been endorsed or approved by this site. Please contact us if you find an inappropriate link here.
Papers, Articles and Books
- The Power of Partnerships: Working Together to Reach the Unreached
- Partnership in the Lausanne Covenant
- Diplomatic Savvy for the Sake of the Unreached
- The role of a partnership facilitator
- Mission Frontiers excellent articles about strategic partnerships.
- The AD 2000 Networking Menu about international missions partnerships. Lots of good articles.
- The AD 2000 Radio Networking Model
- Partners International about international missions partnerships. Lots of good articles.
- Capacity development, assessment and partnership by Daniel Rickett of Partners Intl.
- The AD 2000 Partnerships Menu
- The AD 2000 People Specific Networks
- Partners International page at AD2000
- Partners International Home page
- The Network for Strategic Missions is at the forefront of innovative Web collaboration.
- Gospel Communications International is an example of an excellent example of partnership on the Web.
- World by Radio facilitates radio ministry partnerships.
- Dawn Ministries
- The Next Step North American Partnership is equipping Christians for effective cross-cultural ministries.
- Member Care Task Force
- The Antioch Network serves local churches sending teams to unreached peoples.
Associations & Networks
These sites will help a partnership to develop and thrive.
- Association of Evangelical Relief and Development Organizations (AERDO) is a provider of guidelines and principles in relation to relief and development.
- Accelerating International Mission Strategies (AIMS) focuses on adoption of unreached people groups.
- IFMA offers news and information about missions opportunities and conferences.
- Fellowship of Missions is for independent local churches in the USA, providing news and links to member agencies.
- Evangelical Missiological Society serves missions professors.