Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) Links
Pages at Farho.net
The most recent Population, Geographic and Church Information.
- Côte d'Ivoire Time Line
An abbreviated history of Côte d'Ivoire
Pages at other Web sites
This page contains links to other Internet sites. These links are not endorsements of any products or services in such sites, and no information in such site has been endorsed or approved by this site. Please contact us if you find an inappropriate link here.
- US Embassy in Abidjan Web site Includes information about Current Affairs, African Affairs, USA Info, Embassy News and Global Issues
- Côte d'Ivoire Interactive Phone Directory
- US Library of Congress resource including it's history, geography, people groups and international relationships.
- Côte d'Ivoire Resources including it's institutions, tourism, human rights, and information from encyclopedias, etc. Some links are to official Ivorian government sites.
- The Tai National Park is in the mountain and forest regions. It offers tourists what is called "Ecotourism". That is environmentally friendly tourism. There is a special tour of an authentic community of chimpanzees. Other attractions include: the river Hana, the Picatharte birds, Mont Nienokoue, and housing in the town of Guiroutou of the Krou people.
- Goshen College SST A Study Service Term in Côte d'Ivoire, photos from summer 1999.