Top ten reasons Mike
enjoyed his fall 1997 tour
- Learned to Golf in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Rode a horse near Lexington, Kentucky.
- Was with my family for two weeks while in Nebraska.
- Drove a red Mazda Miata convertible one week in Kentucky.
- Attended a Husker football game with my son John.
- Toured the Indy 500 Raceway in Indianapolis.
- Flew a Cessna 185 for one hour while in Louisville.
- Saw the fall colors in Northern Vermont.
- Rode in a new Camaro Z28 in Louisville.
- Met great people like you, who pray for us!
The 3.0 earthquake in Lancaster, PA
was also something to remember!
See John's top ten