Top ten reasons John enjoyed his spring 1998 tour with dad
- Rode a mule
- Had school with dad and mom on the road.
- Fished an Iowa river.
- Made a clapping rocking horse toy for Joshua.
- Took a 20 MPH drive on Interstate 80 in blowing snow.
- Counted 160 cars in the ditch on I-80 over only 100 miles
- Made $20 shoveling snow in grandpa's neighborhood.
- Saw 12 foot snow drifts
- Met lots of cool kids in Alliance Churches
- Met great people like you, who pray for us!
See Mike's top ten
Tell a friend about John's top ten Web page